In our op-ed section, KAIROS tries to not only present a variety of important topics from different perspectives but to problematize the think-piece form itself. To submit an opinion article, editorial, or essay, use our Submittable platform. Unlike our poetry, creative non-fiction, and fiction, not all of these pieces will appear in our annual print anthology.
- “Two Americans and a Lie” by Kristian Tonnessen (full text online)
- “Americans Would Rather Be Murdered Than Give Up Money” by Preston Taylor Stone
- “Are We OK? On Netflix’s Homemade, Transactional Analysis, and the Role of Art in 2020 by Claire Marie Anderson (full text online)
- “The Journey Home in Baseball: The Bible and The Divine Comedy” by Sante Matteo
- “Trauma Time with David Lynch and Ari Aster; or, Millennial Questions to Ask Yourself the Next Time You Watch a Horror Movie” by Claire Marie Anderson
- “Society of Spectacle: Formulating Situationism for the 21st Century” by Jones Irwin