Send us your page noises, seat warmth and more! We want:
- The letterbox from your childhood home with the name of a different family written on it
- Blood samples found on the edges of your manuscript
- Fanfiction about the journal’s editors
- Every post made to Reddit on the day you last had sex
- A recent bank statement or council tax bill dated within the last three months
- Erotica about the sun
- The sound you make after you get the 50th rejection for the same poem
- Flash fiction printed on magnesium
- Strange tarry substances you find in your basement
- Socks embroidered with the names of all your cats
- Poems you stole while the authors drifted into a troubled sleep
- The Tory manifesto with “balls” written across every page in bodily fluids of your choosing
- Tattoos which you got while drunk, but have learned to love, just like the other parts of you
Put your submission in a sealed metal container and bury it in your garden.
A dark mist will come to collect it in the night.
We already know where you live.
Sy is a queer non-binary person living in Edinburgh, Scotland. They write through the haze of cat-/child-induced sleep deprivation to try and make sense of gender, relationships, and ADHD. You can find them on Twitter @TartanLlama and their publications at https://sybrand.ink.